Regulations :: traffic rules
- De wedstrijden worden geroeid op een geballiseerde 6-ploegenbaan.
- Voor de Martini Regatta bedraagt de baanlengte 2000 meter voor alle senioren en junioren 16 en 18 nummers.
- Baanlengte voor overige categorieën bedraagt:
|Juniors 14 skiff ||500 m|
|Juniors 14 two and four||1000 m|
|Veterans ||1000 m|
|Adapted rowers ||2000 m|
|Former race teams ||500 m|
|Sprints ||500 m|
- Due to weather conditions it may be decided to move buoys 1 to 6, for 2 to 7, or from 3 to 8. All teams will move in sequence of the draw to the higher starting place.
- Standard starting positions:
|Buoys in use|
|2 || || ||X||X|| || || || |
|3 || ||X||X||X|| || || || |
|4 || ||X||X||X||X|| || || |
|5 ||X||X||X||X||X|| || || |
|6 ||X||X||X||X||X||X|| |
- Violating any of the traffic rules is punished with a warning
Traffic rules during the races:
- During the races, track 8 is used for traffic in the direction from finish to start. Teams continue to wait at the end of track 8 until the starter calls the teams to arrive at the floating pods. In any case, do not leave lane 8 left on your own initiative!
- For warm up and cool down:
- Warm up: lane 8 (rowing up lane). Once in the starting area, you should not leave it anymore. (You must therefore remain in the rowing up lane)
- Cooldown: Between 250m. and 1500m in lane 5 and 6 it is allowed to row toward the finish lane. After 1500m point row back in lane 6 Please Note: Do this well before an approaching race; (bow towards the start) and lie in the oproeibaan silent!
- Lane 7 is kept free!
- Lane 0 and 4 is used for return boat with the referees
Traffic rules during training
- Training times begin immediately after the final finish and end a half hour before the start of the first race of the day.
- During the training courses 0, 1, 2 and 3 are used for traffic in the direction from start to finish
- The lanes 5, 6, 7 and 8 are used for traffic in the direction of finish to start
- Lane 4 is always kept free.
partners en sponsoren