Bepalingen :: veiligheid
Swimmers in the finishing area are not tolerated and immediate action will be taken.
1000 meters starts, disabled veterans and juniors 14
Both Saturday and Sunday at the end of the morning there is a special block 1000m starts, for veterans, disabled and youth teams. This means that there is a low hanging cable for the start of the those racing boats. Please be carefull for this during your warming up or cooling down.
Pay attention to the safety of navigation:
- The safety features of boats. All instructions are in this pdf(Dutch) (346k)
- Compliance with traffic rules, such as:
- Run a race within the given time frame;
- 2. Proper use of the free rowing lanes;
- 3. Changes in the regulation eg. Due to weather.
- 4. Pay extra attention to fellow rowers in the start and finish area.